About Lou Barkholtz, P.C.
Degrees, Certifications & Experience
L.E. (Lou) Barkholtz, P.C.
- Bachelor of science degree in Aerospace Technology from Southeastern Oklahoma State University, 1971.
- American Jurisprudence Award for Excellent Achievement in the study of torts.
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law, 1980.
- Licensed Texas Bar, November 1980.
- Licensed Federal District Court, Northern District of Texas, 1981.
- Board Certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law, 1990.
- Board Certified National Board of Trial Advocacy in Civil Trial Law, 1992.